STUDY AND TRAVEL PROGRAM 2018 IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
MOSCOW, 5 – 12 MARCH 2018
We invite you to join the Study&Travel program in Moscow!
What is the Study&Travel in Moscow? The Study&Travel in Moscow is the program designed by the Netherlands Institute of Business which allows young people – students and recent graduates to visit Moscow to learn skills and knowledge that might be useful in their future profession as well as visit touristy places of the city and enjoy Moscow!
The Study&Travel in Moscow program is 1-week course which includes the lectures, the visits to the organizations and the touristy activities.
The Study&Travel in Moscow is the program for future leaders who want to gain international experience and be prepared for running global businesses! During the program you will visit Moscow – one of the largest cities in the world! One of the largest business centers of the planet! You will raise your awareness about global business as well as will learn more about Russia!
One of the most popular critics for modern universities and the modern education in general is the lack of connection with actual practice! You learn a lot at university, you know a lot about how the things should be done. But often graduating even from the best school you do not know how the things are actually done in the companies! You lack the knowledge about the actual state of the business and the soft skills that might be needed in order to succeed at working place and become a global leader! We invite you to join the program which will fulfill this demand!
Though the program is organized in Moscow, it will aim on preparing the international global leaders! Of course you will learn about Russia and the business in Russia but the aim of the program is to introduce the global business and leadership! The reason we organize the program in Moscow is that it is a very special city on the crossroads of West and East. It gives a good idea of how globalization works! You will see the city with the most modern skyscrapers and still a lot of poverty which is easily noticeable. You will find talented open-minded youth and still – the political regime which is far from democracy! Moscow is the city of contrasts! It gives….a bit of everything! That is why we are convinced that this is the best place to learn how to become a global leader!
The best way to prepare yourself for the professional career is to experience it! This trip will allow you to visit companies, to see how the work is done in actual companies!
The program is organized by the Netherlands Institute of Business. All participants will be provided the certificate from the Netherlands Institute of Business confirming the participation in the program.
The program is related to the business – the programs aims on providing the knowledge and skills which could be useful for future global business leaders. You will learn more about international business and develop your leadership skills! You will understand how to communicate with people from different countries, raise your awareness about other cultures and improve your skills of multicultural and international management and communication!
The program starts on Monday (arrival) and finishes on Monday (Departure). There are no activities planned on arrival and departure days. During the program you will have the sessions.
The sessions include:
- The lectures on international business and multicultural management, project management and other topics; sessions on the development of soft skills that are necessary for global leaders
- Leadership skills, public speaking, team-work and others; visits to companies and organizations in order to see how the business is done. In addition to sessions on international business you will be offered a cultural program
- Visit to the great touristy attractions of Moscow – Red Square, Kremlin, and a lot more! We try to balance the program in a way that you will have time to learn and also see the beauties of Moscow so you will study…and travel!
The accommodation during the event will be provided in a unique location – a modern comfortable training center. Participants will sleep and have sessions at the same building! The training center is located in the south of Moscow (so called New Moscow area).
The training center consists on 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large common room for the sessions. In addition to the standard facilities the training center is equipped with Jacuzzi that can be used by participants, the fire place where participants can gather in the evenings together, terrace and other facilities which will make the stay comfortable.
The training center in New Moscow is not just a building! It was constructed with the intention to give participants the feeling of the community together! To facilitate informal contacts among participants outside of the sessions. To activate the creativity
Fully equipped kitchen and the place for BBQing are also available for the participants.
In case of the good weather the outside area can be used by participants as well.
The stay at the training center in New Moscow provides unique experience enhancing the learning process!
The fee for the Study&Travel Program in Moscow is
Individual registration = 550 Euro / IDR 9.200.000,-
Group registration (Min 2 person) = 525 Euro/per persons or IDR 8.700.000,-/person
The fee includes:
- Accommodation (in a comfortable training center in Moscow)
- Meals (Breakfast and lunch – including some traditional Russian food!)
- Transfer to and from the airport (we will pick you up upon arrival and drive you to the airport at the day of departure)
- The program of the course (including all the visits to organizations)
Excluded: In addition participants need to cover own travel cost to and from Moscow, Russia Visa, Dinner, Personal expenses
Scheme of payment:
- First payment : Euro 60 to confirm your participation
- Second payment : Euro 245 (You will get Visa Invitation letter to apply Visa) ==> maximum 31 December 2017
- Rest of payment : Euro 245 (Paid when arrival in Moscow)
In order to apply for the program – please send an email to the following address – email@example.com and cc to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All nationalities
- Must be between 15 – 30 years old
- Able to travel to Moscow during the course
- Able to afford the program fee and others expenses
- Physical healthy
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email:
SUBJECT: STUDY AND TRAVEL PROGRAM TO RUSSIA
- Curriculum vittae
- Copy of passport
- Essay on “The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course”
Deadline of registration is 31 December 2017